Navratri 2017 – Schedule of Vedic Puja Ceremonies*
- Rudrabhishekham – September 21st onwards.
- Ganesh Homa (9 am) – September 26th
- Rudra Homa (9 am) & Sudarshan Homa (5 pm) – September 27th
- Chandi Homa (7 am) – September 28th
- Rishi Homa (9 am) – September 29th
- Vijayadashami (9 am) – September 30th
* Timing is subject to change
Find out about the significance of Navratri.
Navratri is the time to withdraw from the mind, and rest in yourself. This Navratri, take the opportunity to transition from the day-to-day activities and entanglements to the subtle spiritual world. Here are a few things you could do.